Tender Services
We can help you prepare for tenders by providing the following services.

  • NHBRC registration: we do everything on your behalf from registration , technical exam to handing over the certificate to you


  • Letter of good standing: Before you can get a Letter of Good Standing from the Compensation Fund, you need to be ‘COID Registered’. This basically means that the Compensation Fund lists you on their database as a South African Company which has a work environment that qualifies for employees to work in.
    Advantages: If you are registered, your Company and Employees will be covered in the case of any workplace injuries. This includes all medical expenses (up to 2 years), temporary total disablement (TTD), permanent disablement (PD), funeral costs, pension for the injured Employee or in the case of fatal, pension to the Dependents of the deceased.


  • CIDB: We assist your company to be eligible to apply for construction tenders by equipping you with the CIDB certificate. CIDB registration is compulsory for every South African Company that needs to tender in the construction industry. We will do the registration on your behalf while you concentrate on core values of your business.


  • VAT Registration:VAT Registration: We help your company to be more recognized by established organizations which values dealing with VAT registered companies
    The tax environment is constantly changing, how do you keep up to date will all the changes? How do you ensure that you do not drop the ball? You can trust Just Us Consultancy to give you the best advice that is in your business best interest.
    Tax services include:


  • Calculations and submission of corporate taxes
  • Individuals Income tax calculations and submission of returns
  • Calculation of VAT and the preparation and submission of returns
  • Calculation of Employee Tax and the preparation and submission of returns
  • Registrations for Income Tax, VAT and Employee tax


Import and Export License:

Do you need an Import / Export Number to trade internationally? We can Register you or your Company for an Import / Export Number at SARS.

Individuals or businesses who are importing or exporting goods for commercial and personal reasons (or to the value of R2500+) need to be registered with South Africa’s Customs for an Import / Export Number. This number is obtainable from SARS. It is also known as an Importer’s / Exporter’s Customs Code.

Financial Statements:

We have registered Accountants who are ready to help you do Financial Statements  using recognized Accounting Standards (a requirement by banks and financial institutions)

Financial statement is a summary report that shows how a firm has used the funds entrusted to it by its stockholders (shareholders) and lenders, and what is its current financial position. The three basic financial statements are the (1) balance sheet, which shows firm’s assets, liabilities, and net worth on a stated date; (2) income statement (also called profit & loss account), which shows how the net income of the firm is arrived at over a stated period, and (3) cash flow statement, which shows the inflows and outflows of cash caused by the firm’s activities during a stated period. Also called business financials.

Business Plan:

We have in-house Financial Consultants ready to help you structure a Business Plan according to the requirements of Banks and Financial Institutions.

Business Profile:

Do you need a Company Profile to promote and introduce your Company to potential Clients / Institutions / Government / Tenders ? We setup a professionally written Company Profile for any type of Business in South Africa.

A Company Profile is a professional introduction of your Business that aims to inform Clients about its purpose, vision, trustworthiness, products and services. It is basically a CV for your business

Paye/UIF/ SDL Registration:

If your company employs one or more employees it must be registered for PAYE/UIF.

Database Registration:

CSD registration is compulsory to any company that needs to offer services/products to the government or public sector. We help you to get a supplier number that will enable your company to do business with Government/Public Departments


our services